Check-In on Saturday 29 June, 2019:From 16:00 to 20:00
What is the check-in?
- Check-in is the time to access the transition zone to leave your cycle ready and your transition bags.
Why is it compulsory to check in the day before?
- So that you can go more relaxed with your hands free on the day of the race, with no queues or crowds.
What equipment must I take for the check-in?
- The cycle with the rear sticker fixed.
- The helmet with the number stickers fixed (one at the front and another on the left-hand side)
- Wearing the participant's wristband
- The cycling transition bag with its numbered sticker on the outside and with the equipment you will need:
- helmet and bib. Remember that it is not permitted to swim with the bib on, so you must leave it in the cycling bag.
- The running transition bag with its numbered sticker on the outside and with the equipment you will need:
- running shoes.
- cap, sun cream, socks, sunglasses, etc.
If I cannot arrive in Gunsan during check-in time, can someone else leave my equipment?
- No. Every participant must leave their own equipment.
- On race day no cycle or transition bag may be left.
- Only the relay teams can leave their equipment using a single component.
When will you give the chip?
- At check-in time you will get a chip and neoprene band.
- The chip and neoprene band must be returned on arrival at the finish.